- [S142] Newspaper Article, The Mountain Press, 3 Jun 2000.
Lottie Ina Cogdill McMahan Obituary
- [S74] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume IV, 1987-1999, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 6 Oct 1988.
Gladys Drinnen Atchley obituary
- [S84] E-Mail, Manda Fox [email@example.com], 2 Aug 2004.
- [S75] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume II, 1955-1973, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 29 Sep 1964.
Amos Haskell Loveday obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 12 Jul 2010.
Roy H. Cogdill
October 31, 1943 - July 12, 2010
Birthplace: Sevier County, Tennessee
Resided In: Sevierville Tennessee USA
Visitation: July 14, 2010
Service: July 14, 2010
Cemetery: Laurel Grove Cemetery
Roy Herman Cogdill, age 66 of Sevierville, passed away Monday, July 12, 2010. He was of the Baptist faith. He was preceded in death by his parents Ashley and Lillie Cogdill, brothers Charlie and William (Bill) Cogdill, and sisters Jestine Green, Lottie McMahan, and Ollie Bell Smith.
Survivors include his:
Wife: Charlotte Atchley Cogdill
Sons and daughters-in-law: Mark and Terry Cogdill, Roy Lee and Lynn Cogdill
Daughter and son-in-law: Kathy and Jeff Hux
Stepson and daughter-in-law: David and Rosalee Atchley
Brothers: Troy and Cagle Cogdill
Sisters: Mary Ruth Cogdill, Katherine Teaster, Barbara Reagan, Pauline Haun
Sisters-in-law: Betty McKeeham
Special friend and sister-in-law: Peggy Martinson
Many nieces and nephews, including special niece: Lindsey Hodge
The family will receive friends 5-7 PM Wednesday with a funeral service beginning at 7 PM in the Chapel of Atchley Funeral Home with Rev. Christopher Teaster officiating. Interment 2 PM Thursday in Laurel Grove Cemetery. Arrangements by Atchley Funeral Home, Sevierville. (www.atchleyfuneralhome.com)