- [S112] Census, Illinois, Cook County, 9-WD Chicago, 10748 State Str., Series: T625 Roll: 311 Page: 3, 3 Jan 1920.
Father Holland / Dutch
Mother Holland / Dutch
son-in-law Pete Zylstra household
- [S142] Newspaper Article, Fayetteville Democrat (Arkansas), 31 Dec 1917.
Fred Geldmaker and daughter, Mary have moved to 115 N. School Street. Miss Geldmaker has resigned her position with the Southwestern Seed Co. and has accepted a position at the Flowershop Corona.
- [S142] Newspaper Article, Fayetteville Democrat (Arkansas), 20 Nov 1917.
408 W. Dickson St., Fayetteville, Ark
The bulbs direct imported from
my country, Holland, are in.
Come and get them. First class,
fine and healthy stock.
Remember our fine stock of
High Grade Cut Flowers
Pot Plants and Novelties
We Deliver--Quick Service
JOHN GELDMAKER Manager
- [S112] Census, 1910.
name: Fred Geldnaker
relationship to head of household: Father
residence: Big Rock, Pulaski, Arkansas
marital status: Widowed
race : White
immigration year: 1906
father's birthplace: Holland
mother's birthplace: Holland
family number: 10
page number: 81
Household Gender Age Birthplace
self Fred Geldnaker M 32y Holland
fath Fred Geldnaker M 63y Holland
sis Titia Geldnaker F 33y Holland
- [S87] Death Certificate, 25 Sep 1924.
1. Place of death: Cook County, Chicago, 10748 S. State St.; 9th ward
2. Full Name: Frederika Geldmaker
3: Sex: Male
4. Color or Race: White
5a. Spouse: Maaike Boekhout
6. Date of Birth: June 14th, 1846
7. Age: 78 Years, 3 Months, 13 Days
8a. Occupation: Florist
8c. Name of employer: Himself
9. Birthplace: Breda, Holland
10. Name of Father: Johannes Geldmaker
11. Birthplace of Father: Holland
12. Maden name of Mother: Not known
13. Birthplace of Mother: Holland
14. Informant: Fred Geldmaker, 15423 Jefferson, Detroit
15. Filed: Sep 29, 2:00 PM
16. Date of Death: September 27, 1924
17. I hereby certify, that I attended deceased from Sept. 25, 1924, to Sept 27, 1924, that I last saw him alive on Sept 27, 1924 and that death occurred, on the date attested above, at 5 P. M. The cause of death Pronchapmy (Duration) 3 days. Contributory: Senility (Duration) 10 yrs.
18. Disease contracted at home; Was an operation performed?: No; For what disease or injury?: None; Was there an autopsy?: No; What test confirmed diagnosis?: Clinical findings; Signed:? Waalkes M. D.; Address ? 111th Street; Date: 9-28, 1924; Telephone: ?
19. Place of burial: Mt. Greenwood Sept. 30, 1924
20. Undertaker: Martin Otts, 10928 Mich. Ave.
- [S58] Marriage Certificate.
Name Johannes Frederich Geldmaker
Event Type Marriage
Event Date 05 May 1831
Event Place Oostdongeradeel, Friesland, Nederland
Birth Year (Estimated) 1804
Birthplace Kollum (Kollumerland c.a.)
Father's Name Frederich Geldmaker
Mother's Name Eelkje Taekes
Spouse's Name Titia Tjommes Kingma
Spouse's Gender Female
Spouse's Age 25
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated) 1806
Spouse's Birthplace Sloten
Spouse's Father's Name Tjomme Jans Kingma
Spouse's Mother's Name Klaaske Ulbes Noordenbos