- [S78] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume I, 1930-1954, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 12 Sep 1945.
Cas Houk obituary
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 3 Mar 1950.
Mrs. W. C. Shrader obituary
- [S92] Cocke County, Tennessee Census, 303D, 1880.
- [S112] Census, 1910.
Name: John Webb
Event Place: Civil District 1, Jefferson, Tennessee
Marital Status: Married
Relationship to Head of Household: Self
Father's Birthplace: Tennessee
Mother's Birthplace: North Carolina
Household ID: 130
Household Gender Age Birthplace
SELF John Webb M 46y Tennessee
WIFE Dicy Webb F 48y Tennessee
SON Cliford Webb M 15y Tennessee
SON Tilman Webb M 12y Tennessee
Hank Webb M 36y Tennessee
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 92213217).
- [S58] Marriage Certificate.
Name: J. W. Webb
Spouse's Name: D. C. Houk
Spouse's Birth Date:
Event Date: 10 Feb 1885
Event Place: Sevier,Tennessee
Spouse's Father's Name:
Spouse's Mother's Name:
Previous Wife's Name:
Spouse's Marital Status:
Spouse's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M51968-2
System Origin: Tennessee-ODM
GS Film number: 969966