- [S75] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume II, 1955-1973, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 2 May 1973.
Ray Breeden obituary
- [S87] Death Certificate, 16 Jan 1943.
Oscar Webb death record
- [S87] Death Certificate, 18 Oct 1943.
Brenda Webb death record
- [S60] Sevier County, Tennessee Births 1908-1912, 127.
Breeden, Galas 4 18 1910 F W Juniper Breeden, Lewis Juniper Breeden, Jane Juniper Loveday, L.A. 8 127
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 7 May 2008.
Hubert R. Rolen Sr. obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 19 Dec 1999.
DIXON, ZOLA ROLEN - 89 of 900 B St. Lenoir City, died Friday Dec. 17, 1999 at Loudon Health Care Center. She will be dearly missed. Preceded in death by husbands, Bill Rolen, Oscar Webb , Chanley Burl Dixon; parents, Lewis & Jane Allen Breeden; brothers, Floyd & Ray Breeden; grandsons, Hubert Russell, Jr. & Hoy Graves. Survivors, sons, Lewis C. Dixon, Lenoir City & Hurbert Rolen, Loudon; daughters, Jessie Graves of New Richmond, Ind., Charlotte Jean Christopher, Ocala, Fla., & Barbara Ann Griffith of Loudon; sister, Zella Breeden; 11 grandchildren; 15 great grandchildren; and all her friends everywhere. Funeral services 2 p.m. Monday Loudon Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Rick Kirkland & Rev. Michael Price officiating. Interment Simpson Cemetery. Family will receive friends 1-4 p.m. Sunday Loudon Funeral Home.
- [S58] Marriage Certificate.
Name: Chanley Dixon
Titles & Terms:
Event Date: 05 Jun 1945
Event Place: Cocke, Tennessee
Estimated Birth Year:
Father's Titles & Terms:
Mother's Titles & Terms:
Spouse: Zola Webb
Spouse's Titles & Terms:
Spouse's Estimated Birth Year:
Spouse's Father's Titles & Terms:
Spouse's Mother's Titles & Terms:
Film Number: 1928651
Digital Folder Number: 4485966
Image Number: 00572