- [S47] Sevier County, Tennessee and its Heritage, Sevier County Heritage Book Committee, (1994, Don Mills, Inc.), 332.
- [S106] The Mountain Press, 1 Jan 2011.
Henderson Springs was early resort in county
- [S94] Sevier County, Tennessee Census, 384b, 11 Jun 1870.
- [S94] Sevier County, Tennessee Census, 369, 1880.
- [S71] Sevier County Republican Extracts, Beulah Linn, (http://sevier.tngenealogy.net/research-assistance/records-resources/27-newspapers-a-publications), 23 Mar 1934.
Sam Henderson, 82, May 18, 1934. Operator of Henderson Springs summer resort and had been proprietor for many years. Operated Hendersonís Mill. Fun services Henderson Spr Bap Ch. by Rev. Russell M. Huff. 2 dau: Mrs. W.D.Hatcher, Mrs. J.B.McCook, 12 gc; 1 bro: James P. Henderson of Anthony, KS, 1 sis: Mrs. Bird Sharp of Rockford, Interment at Shiloh; Masons in charge.
- [S34] In the Shadow of the Smokies, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (1993), 352.