- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 28 Dec 2006.
Mary Alice Hall obituary
- [S101] 1880 Census, District 18, Blount, Tennessee, 221D.
- [S61] 1870 Census, District 15, Blount County, Tennessee.
Listed as Eliza Cusky
- [S112] Census, District 15, Blount County, Tennessee, 1860.
- [S112] Census, 17th Civil District, Blount County, Tennessee, 16 Dec 1850.
- [S93] Smoky Mountain Clans, Donald B. Reagan, (1978), 79.
- [S84] E-Mail, Janette Huskey White [firstname.lastname@example.org], 31 Dec 2006.
Blount County, Tennessee Chancery Court Records 1866-1869
Hatcher Gusta Gibson: Final D.: NIF
Page 438: Isaac Huskey, Admr. Of John Huskey VS: M.L. Chambers, et al. Complnt. Dismissed his bill as to Defdts. James Walker and Houstin Walker and it is O & D that Complnt. and his security on the prosecution bond pay cost of making them parties for which execution may issue. The Defdt. M.L. Chambers and Elizabeth Chambers by leave of the court withdrew their demurrer filed in the cause and consent that the bill be taken as confessed against them which is now due. The Defdts. Mary McGill and Elijah Hatcher, Jane Hatcher, Albert Husky, Lewis Huskey, Levi Adams and Tilda Adams have been duly served with subpoena in this cause more than 5 days before present term court and that Defdt. John Huskey and William Huskey are nonresidents and that publication be made as to them, requring them to appear and answer said bill. They did not appear and it is O. that bill be taken as confessed and cause set for hearing ex parte as to them. It appears to court that the est. of John Hisky, dec'd is of value of more than $1,000.00 and that setlement thereof involves complicated matters of account. It is O. that an account be taken and case be removed from County court and administered by this court and all further proceedings in county court be injoined and by consent of parites it is O. that the injunction heretofore issued be dissolved.
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 6237560).