- [S52] Miller Funeral Home, (http://www.millerfuneralhome.org), 14 May 2009.
Bobby W. "Bob" Bright obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 18 Feb 2005.
Bessie Leola Bright Guy obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 20 Dec 1998.
Ada Hall Gray obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 13 Jul 2007.
Carlie Virgil "C. V." Gray, Jr. obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 27 Nov 1999.
BRIGHT, JAMES H. - age 68 of Halls, passed away 10:55 p.m. Oct. 24, 1999 at his home. Son of the late Will & Thelma Bright, member, deacon, Sunday school teacher, former choir director and youth leader of Union Baptist Church. He was a Korean war veteran and retired from Rohm & Haas. He leaves his wife, Virginia Gray Bright; sons & daughters-in-law, Clayton & Glenda Bright and Timothy & Sharon Bright of Halls. Daughter & son-in-law, Suzanne & Bobby Cannon of Halls; 7 grandchildren; sisters, Bessie Guy and Delsie White; brothers, Bob & Johnny Bright. Funeral service 8:00 p.m. Tuesday Mynatt's Chapel. Rev. Gary Vandergriff officiating. Family & friends will meet Mynatt's by 10:15 a.m. Wednesday and proceed to Union Baptist Church Cemetery for graveside service at 11:00 a.m. Pallbearers: James , Robert, Billy, and David Gray, Elmer Long and Bob Mynatt. Honorary pallbearers: members of men's adult Sunday school class. Maynatt's in charge of arrangements.