- [S74] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume IV, 1987-1999, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 22 Feb 1991.
Paul Hayden Claxton obituary
- [S26] Berry Funeral Home, (www.berryfuneralhome.com), 22 Oct 2006.
Estelene Inman obituary
- [S84] E-Mail, Ronald Lyn Keeler Jr. [firstname.lastname@example.org], 31 Mar 2010.
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 11 Nov 2011.
Elizabeth Lowe Claxton obituary
- [S1] U. S. Social Security Death Index, 409-98-1784.
Issued in Tennessee, residing in Haysville, Sedgwick County, Kansas
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 17 Apr 2003.
CLAXTON , TERRY M. - age 48, of Haysville, KS, formerly of Seymour, passed away Monday, April 14, 2003 at his home. Terry was a member of a Church of God assembly in Haysville. Mr. Claxton was preceded in death by his father, Paul H. Claxton and a daughter-in-law, Jennifer Claxton . Survivors include his mother, Elizabeth Claxton 3 children, Shane Claxton , Christy Keeler and husband Ronald, and Samantha Claxton a grand-daughter, Avery Claxton a sister, Paulette Russell and husband Wayne 2 nephews, Brad and Blake Russell a special friend, R.L. Karns and numerous family and friends. Visitation for Mr. Claxton will be Thursday, April 17, 2003 from 6 to 8 PM at Highland South Funeral Home. Funeral services will be Thursday at 8 PM in the Highland South Funeral Home chapel with Dr. Bobby Tucker officiating. Graveside services will be Friday, April 18, 2003 at 11:00 AM in the Highland South Memorial Park. Highland South Memorial Park, Funerals, and Cremations, Chapman Hwy., is in charge of arrangements. 573-7300.