- [S104] Cocke County, Tennessee, and its People, Cocke County Heritage Book Committee, (Walsworth Publishing, 1992), 208.
- [S94] Sevier County, Tennessee Census, 462a, 15 Jul 1870.
- [S77] Rawlings Funeral Home Records 1911-1995, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 24 Mar 1946.
Reagan, Mrs Elizabeth 89 Mar 24, 1946 buried Gatlinburg Cem
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 24 Mar 1946.
Reagan, Elizabeth Nov 18, 1856 Tn March 24, 1946
Father: Cogdill, Len Tn
Mother: Fleming, Jane Tn
Sons: S.E.,V.B., J.T.
Daughters: Mrs. Nora Pierce, Mrs. Emma Huskey
- [S87] Death Certificate.
Name: Elizabeth Reagan
Event Type: Death
Event Date: 24 Mar 1946
Event Place: Sevier, Tennessee
Marital Status: Widowed
Birth Date: 18 Nov 1856
Father's Name: Len Cogdill
Father's Birthplace: Tenn.
Mother's Name: Jane Fleming
Mother's Birthplace: Tenn.
Residence Place: Gatlinburg, Sevier, Tenn.
Burial Place: Sevier County
Burial Date: 26 Mar 1946
Additional Relatives: X
- [S34] In the Shadow of the Smokies, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (1993), 557.
birth listed as 18 November 1856.
- [S58] Marriage Certificate.
Name: Leonard B. Cogdill
Spouse's Name: Jane Flemans
Event Date: 04 Oct 1854
Event Place: Madison,North Carolina