- [S76] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume III, 1974-1986, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 7 Feb 1986.
Rhoda Allen Newman obituary
- [S75] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume II, 1955-1973, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 2 Apr 1957.
Bruce Hubert Rhinehart obituary
- [S76] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume III, 1974-1986, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 19 May 1980.
Lettie Chambers Rhinehart Swann obituary
- [S74] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume IV, 1987-1999, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 7 Aug 1987.
Mary Burns Catlett obituary
- [S112] Census, 1940.
Name: R B Newman
Event Type: Census
Event Date: 1940
Event Place: Civil District 7, Sevier, Tennessee, United States
Marital Status: Single
Race (Original): White
Relationship to Head of Household (Original): Son
Relationship to Head of Household: Son
Birth Year (Estimated): 1925
Last Place of Residence: Same Place
Household Role Gender Age Birthplace
Roscoe Newman Head M 39 Tennessee
Mary Newman Wife F 32 Tennessee
R B Newman Son M 15 Tennessee
Helen Newman Daughter F 6 Tennessee
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 29 Oct 2014.
June 6, 1924 - October 29, 2014
Resided in Sevierville, TN
Roscoe B. Newman, age 90 of Sevierville, passed away at his home, early Thursday morning October 30, 2014. He was a lifelong, active member of Luretta Methodist Church. RB was retired from Cherokee Mills.
He was preceded in death by his loving wife Agnes Newman and by his parents, Roscoe Newman and Mary Newman Catlett.
Survivors include his sister, Helen Price; niece, Karen Kenna and nephew, Kyle Wells, great nephews, Kevin Wells and Chad Wells, great great nieces and nephews, Terry and Caroline Wells, Gracie Wells
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Luretta Methodist Church, 1011 Valley View Circle, Sevierville, TN 37876.
Graveside service and interment 2 PM Sunday in Shiloh Cemetery with Rev. Fred Heard and Rev. John Clark officiating. The family will receive friends 5-7 PM Saturday at Atchley Funeral Home, Sevierville. (www.atchleyfuneralhome.com)