- [S76] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume III, 1974-1986, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 1 Feb 1981.
David Miller obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 17 Aug 2000.
David Miller Jr. obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 22 Apr 2018.
Clarky Eugene Miller obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 30 Apr 2015.
Kenneth R. Miller, age 71 of Rockford, passed away peacefully at home surrounded by his family on April 27, 2015. He was a member of Rockford Baptist Church and Past Master of Burlington Masonic Lodge #763 F&AM and a member of Kerbela Temple as well as life-long member of Sevier County Rescue Squad. Preceded in death by parents, David and Mary Jane Miller; brothers, David Jr. and Larry Miller. Survivors: wife of 46 years, Randa Gibson Miller; daughter and son-in-law, LeAnne and Sam West; son, Kenny Miller; precious granddaughters, Madyson Miller and Yomari "West" Martinez; brother Clarky Miller and several nieces and nephews. A celebration of his life and Masonic service will be held at 7:00 p.m., Friday, May 1, 2015 at Rockford Baptist Church with the Rev. Bill Small and W.A. Galyon officiating. The Masonic service will be conducted by Burlington Lodge #763 F&AM. The family will receive friends from 5:00-7:00 p.m. prior to the service. Flowers may be delivered to Rockford Baptist Church prior to the visitation and service. Arrangements by McCarty Funeral Directors and Cremation Services, Sevierville.
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 145891587).