- [S76] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume III, 1974-1986, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 12 Apr 1974.
Verl Morgan obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 31 Mar 2001.
Dewey Lee Morgan obituary
- [S52] Miller Funeral Home, (http://www.millerfuneralhome.org), 29 Mar 2014.
Genella Sue McLemore obituary
- [S52] Miller Funeral Home, (http://www.millerfuneralhome.org), 28 Mar 2015.
(March 5, 1944 - March 28, 2015)
“Jackie” Gerald Crowe was born March 5, 1944, and died at his home in Friendsville on March 28, 2015. He leaves his wife of 45 years, Shirley Morgan Crowe; brother, Jimmy Crowe; sister, Doris Ann Hunt; and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his father, Oscar Edward Crowe; mother, Eula Gentry Crowe; sister and brother-in-law, Genella and Frank McLemore; and nephew, Richard McLemore. He was an avid hunter, who loved and took great care of his many hunting dogs. He also leaves behind a long list of hunting buddies, far too many to mention. They will miss him as a great trail cook, who could make some of the most gosh-awful coffee you ever tried to drink. Family and friends may call at their convenience from 12:00 PM until 2:00 PM Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at Miller Funeral Home, Magnolia Chapel. The graveside service will follow at Hiwassee Church of God Cemetery. Arrangements are with Miller Funeral Home, Maryville. (865) 982-6041 www.millerfuneralhome.org
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 144374404).
- [S58] Marriage Certificate.
Name: Oscar Crowe
Titles and Terms:
Event Type: Marriage
Event Date: 08 Dec 1933
Event Place: Blount, Tennessee, United States
Birth Year (Estimated):
Father's Titles and Terms:
Mother's Titles and Terms:
Spouse's Name: Eula Gentry
Spouse's Titles and Terms:
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated):
Spouse's Father's Name:
Spouse's Father's Titles and Terms:
Spouse's Mother's Name:
Spouse's Mother's Titles and Terms:
Reference ID: 456
GS Film number: 2073554
Digital Folder Number: 004646463
Image Number: 01470