- [S78] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume I, 1930-1954, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 12 Jul 1947.
James Otha Williams obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 2 Aug 2002.
Ida Lee Williams obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 1 Oct 2006.
A. C. Cusick, Jr. obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 16 Mar 2013.
March 16, 2013
Resided in Seymour, TN
Ada Alvertia Cusick, of Seymour, passed away Saturday, March 16, 2013. She was a member of Sugarloaf Baptist Church. Alvertia was preceded in death by he parents, Otha and Ada Williams, husband, AC Cusick, daughter, Lisa Green, great grandchildren, Aleah Walls and Dalton Dellinger, nephews, Eddie and Terry Cusick, and Michael Owens.
Daughters and son-in-law: Mitzi Brown and husband Lindell, and Cristi Crowe
Son: Ricky Crowe
Grandchildren: Josh, Paige, Autumn, Logan, Adrienne, Terry, Lucas, Tiffany and Jennifer
Step-daughter: Cindy Heffner and husband Mike
Sister: Peggy Cusick and husband Max
Sisters-in-law: Shirley Caughron, Barabara-Jean Hansard, Martha Hobby, Lois Bridges, Theo Bridges and husband David
Brother-in-law: Don Cusick
Several nieces and nephews
Special friends: Bob King, Diane Weeks, Denise Gentle and Kay Trentham
Memorial Service 12 PM Saturday in Atchley's Seymour Chapel with Rev. Travis Weeks officiating. Graveside service and inurnment will follow in Cusick Cemetery. The family will receive friends 11AM-12PM Saturday at Atchley Funeral Home Seymour, 122 Peacock Court, Seymour, TN 37865 (577-2807). (www.atchleyfuneralhome.com)
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 106834723).