- [S75] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume II, 1955-1973, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 2 Nov 1971.
Charles Henry Fine, Sr. obituary
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 21 Sep 1957.
Hazel Louise Fox obituary
- [S76] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume III, 1974-1986, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 6 Dec 1986.
Eva Helton Henderson obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 10 Jul 2001.
Glenn A. LaFollette obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 7 Feb 2007.
Marjorie Fine LaFollette
August 09, 1922 - February 07, 2007
Birthplace: Sevier County, Tennessee
Resided In: Pigeon Forge Tennessee USA
Visitation: February 09, 2007
Service: February 10, 2007
Cemetery: Shiloh Cemetery, Pigeon Forge
Marjorie Fine LaFollette, age 84 of Pigeon Forge, passed away Wednesday, February 7, 2007.
Marjorie was owner of Fine’s Jewelry in Sevierville. She was a member of First Baptist Church of Sevierville and Order of the Eastern Star # 138, where she was Past Matron. Mrs. LaFollette was preceded in death by her husbands Charles H. Fine, Sr. and Glenn A. Lafollette; sister Hazel Henderson Fox.
Son: Charles H. Fine, Jr. and wife Anita
Grandson: Charles H. Fine, III and girlfriend Jennifer Rutherford
Granddaughter: Tangie K. King and husband Scott King
Great-grandson: Willard L. King, IV
Great-granddaughter: Kaylie Brooke Lusby
Step-children: Charles Ray LaFollette, Larry LaFollette and wife Lou, Gary E. LaFollette, Sharon Koester and husband Bob
Step-grandchildren: James Larry, Jr., Drew, Gary, Jr. and Travis LaFollette, Rebecca Elizabeth Matthews, Alysia Cook, Libby McCandless, Traci Taylor
Several nieces, nephews and friends
Mom’s pet who she loved dearly “Baby”
Special friends: Betty McMahan, Ruth and Harold Beaver, Mary Nell Lewelling, Jim Schular, Jim Hatcher, Marie and Ina Thornton
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Shiloh Memorial Cemetery Association, 113 Joy Street, Sevierville, TN 37862.
Funeral service 2 PM Saturday in the East Chapel of Atchley Funeral Home with Dr. Grant Jones and Rev. Bill Maples officiating. Interment will follow in Shiloh Cemetery. The family will receive friends 6-8 PM Friday at Atchley Funeral Home, Sevierville. (www.atchleyfuneralhome.com)
- [S34] In the Shadow of the Smokies, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (1993), 348.
Tombstone without death date