- [S74] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume IV, 1987-1999, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 10 Nov 1998.
Earl Winfred Chance obituary
- [S74] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume IV, 1987-1999, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 12 Apr 1994.
Josie Alice Henry Chance obituary
- [S75] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume II, 1955-1973, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 14 Jan 1973.
Mrs. Rebecca Texana Holbert obituary
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 27 Oct 1962.
Luther Holbert, Sr. obituary
- [S112] Census, 1940.
Name: Roy Everett Halbert
Event Type: Census
Event Date: 1940
Event Place: Pigeon Forge, Civil District 6, Sevier, Tennessee, United States
Marital Status: Single
Race (Original): White
Relationship to Head of Household (Original): Son
Relationship to Head of Household: Son
Birth Year (Estimated): 1934
Last Place of Residence: Same Place
Household Role Sex Age Birthplace
Luther Halbert Head Male 40 Tennessee
Rebecca Halbert Wife Female 38 Tennessee
Zelta Ellen Halbert Daughter Female 13 Tennessee
Luther Halbert Son Male 9 Tennessee
John Olen Halbert Son Male 7 Tennessee
Roy Everett Halbert Son Male 6 Tennessee
Martha Mae Ernestine Halbert Daughter Female 4 Tennessee
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 5 May 2008.
Roy Everett Holbert
December 31, 1933 - May 05, 2008
Birthplace: Sevier County, Tennessee
Resided In: Sevierville Tennessee USA
Visitation: May 07, 2008
Service: May 08, 2008
Cemetery: Hatcher Cemetery
Roy Everett Holbert, age of 74, passed away Monday, May 5, 2008. He was preceded in death by his mother and father Luther and Rebecca Holbert, son Kenneth W. Holbert, brothers and sisters Zelda McHutchins, Luther Holbert, Jr., and Ernestine Stinnett, and great-grandduaghter Ruby D. Holbert.
His survivors include his:
Wife: Bonnie C. Holbert
Children: Jimmy E. Holbert, Sandra S. Holbert, Tommy J. Holbert and fiancée Donna Huskey, Tina Miller and husband Mark
Brother: Olan Holbert and wife Ollie
Several nieces and nephews
In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to benefit the family.
Funeral service 2 PM Thursday in the Chapel of Atchley Funeral Home with Rev. Ray Williams officiating. Interment will follow in Hatcher’s Cemetery. The family will receive friends 6-8 PM Wednesday at Atchley Funeral Home, Sevierville. (www.atchleyfuneralhome.com)