- [S74] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume IV, 1987-1999, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 3 Jan 1990.
Hubert Reagan obituary
- [S76] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume III, 1974-1986, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 16 Sep 1986.
James Harvey Reagan obituary
- [S25] Smith Mortuary Company, www.smithmortuary.com, 19 Nov 2006.
Hazel Headrick obituary
- [S112] Census, 1880.
Name Daniel Reagan
Event Type Census
Event Date 1880
Event Place District 13, Blount, Tennessee, United States
Marital Status Single
Race (Original) W
Relationship to Head of Household Son
Relationship to Head of Household (Original) Son
Birth Year (Estimated) 1879
Birthplace Tennessee, United States
Father's Birthplace Tennessee, United States
Mother's Birthplace Tennessee, United States
Sheet Letter D
Sheet Number 196
Person Number 3
Harison Reagan Self M 32 Tennessee, United States
Jane A Reagan Wife F 26 Tennessee, United States
George Reagan Son M 4 Tennessee, United States
Daniel Reagan Son M 1 Tennessee, United States
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 24 Jul 1962.
Reagan, Dan Sept 25, 1878 Tn July 24, 1962
Spouse: Minnie Jane
Father: Reagan, Harrison
Mother: Stonner, Jane Ann
Sons: Hubert, James, Ira
Daughters: Mrs. Luther Hatcher, Mrs. Billheadrick, Mrs. Jennie Gibson, Mrs. Oscar Stanton, Mrs. Orville Williams
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 35134930).
- [S58] Marriage Certificate.
Name Harrison Reagan
Event Type Marriage
Event Date 24 May 1874
Event Place Sevier, Tennessee, United States
Spouse's Name Jane A Cagle
Spouse's Gender Female
"Tennessee, County Marriages, 1790-1950," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-893F-CPRH?cc=1619127&wc=Q63S-1HH%3A1589264711%2C1589374329 : 22 December 2016), Sevier > image 299 of 757; citing Tennessee State Library and Archives, Nashville and county clerk offices from various counties.