- [S78] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume I, 1930-1954, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 14 Aug 1949.
Rev. William Levi Adams obituary
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 11 Oct 1945.
Ida Louisa Hembree obituary
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 17 Jun 1986.
Alexander Wade Adams obituary
- [S101] 1880 Census, District 15, Blount, Tennessee, Page 216B, 1880.
- [S77] Rawlings Funeral Home Records 1911-1995, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 18 Mar 1952.
Adams, Rev Jas Dennis 1 Mar 18, 1952 Maryv R3 buried Headricks Cem
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 18 Mar 1952.
Adams, James D. May 15, 1889 Blount Co. Tn March 18, 1952
Father: Adams, Levi
Mother: Dunn, Sidney
Sons: W.C., Jake P., Alex, Joe
Daughters: Mrs. Charlie White, Ida Mae
Cemetery: Headricks Chapel
Brothers: G.P., Jonas, John
Sisters: Mrs. Dave Hodge, Mrs. James Hodge, Mrs. Witt Walker
- [S34] In the Shadow of the Smokies, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (1993), 641.
- [S58] Marriage Certificate.
Name: Levi S. Adams
Titles and Terms:
Event Type: Marriage
Event Date: 08 Sep 1868
Event Place: Blount, Tennessee, United States
Birth Year (Estimated):
Father's Titles and Terms:
Mother's Titles and Terms:
Spouse's Name: Sidny M. Dunn
Spouse's Titles and Terms:
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated):
Spouse's Father's Name:
Spouse's Father's Titles and Terms:
Spouse's Mother's Name:
Spouse's Mother's Titles and Terms:
GS Film number: 2073517
Digital Folder Number: 004646460
Image Number: 00551