- [S84] E-Mail, Linda Denny [firstname.lastname@example.org], 19 Jun 2002.
- [S75] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume II, 1955-1973, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 1 Mar 1966.
Lillie Lenora Ogle obituary
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 18 Apr 1961.
Cam Paterson obituary
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 6 Jan 1980.
Drucilla Jane Patterson obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 30 Jun 2017.
October 27, 1922 - June 30, 2017
Born in Sevier County, TN
Resided in Sevierville, TN
Sam Wesley Patterson, age 94, of Sevierville, passed away Friday, June 30, 2017. He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy where he became disabled as a result of his service in World War II. Sam retired from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park after 30 years of service. He was a member of Ogle's Chapel Baptist Church.
He was preceded in death by his loving wife, Stella Patterson, daughter, Frances Patterson Campbell, granddaughter, Gretta Floyd, and parents, Cam and Druscilla Patterson.
Children: James Patterson and wife Ida, Sam Patterson Jr. and wife Bonnie, Bobby Patterson, Brenda Huskey and husband George, and Danny Patterson
Grandchildren: Greg Patterson, Stacey Whaley, Kelly Patterson, Wendy Patterson, Chris Brackins, Mark Patterson, and George Huskey
The family will receive friends 12:30-2 PM Monday with a funeral service to follow at 2 PM in the West Chapel of Atchley Funeral Home with Rev. Ray Williams officiating. Interment will follow in Williamsburg Cemetery. Military honors provided by American Legion Post 104. Online condolences can be made at www.atchleyfuneralhome.com.
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 180911733).