- [S80] Rawlings Funeral Home, (http://www.rawlingsfuneralhome.com/), 31 May 2002.
Reva Frances Wilson Maples obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 9 May 2012.
Arvine L. May obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 15 May 2017.
February 16, 1950 - May 15, 2017
Born in Sevier County, TN
Resided in Sevierville, TN
Frank D. Maples, age 67 of Sevierville, passed away Monday, May 15, 2017 as a result of lung cancer. He greatly loved his family, especially his grandbabies. Frank worked for the United States Postal Service as a rural mail carrier for 36 years and retired in 2014. Many of those years were spent on the "ruffest" route (Route 2). He was an avid hiker and was a member of the 900 Mile Club. Frank hiked all the trails in the national park with his friend Stan Creswell. He was preceded in death by his parents, George and Reva Maples. Mr. Maples is survived by his wife, Anita May Maples; daughters, Amy Hollyfield and husband Brandon Hollyfield, Amanda Maples Marr and husband Shane Marr; grandchildren, Max Marr, Ava Marr, Warren "Lil Possum" Hollyfield; sisters, Georgia Whitehurst and husband Garland, Darlene Amburn and husband Mike; brother, Bill Maples. The family will receive friends 4:00-6:45 PM Thursday with funeral service to follow at 7:00 PM in the West Chapel of Atchley Funeral Home, Sevierville. Family and friends will meet at 9:00 AM Friday in Smoky Mountain Memory Gardens for graveside service and interment. Online condolences may be made at www.atchleyfuneralhome.com
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 179402341).
- [S58] Marriage Certificate.
MAPLES, FRANK DELEPENO MAY, ANITA KAY 1976-02-28
- [S149] The Official Marriage Records of Sevier County Tennessee 1972 - 1981, Volume IV, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (Copyright 2008), ISBN 1-890150-00-6.