- [S47] Sevier County, Tennessee and its Heritage, Sevier County Heritage Book Committee, (1994, Don Mills, Inc.), 160.
- [S94] Sevier County, Tennessee Census, 362A, 1880.
- [S112] Census, Tennessee, Cocke County, 6-Dist, Newport, Series: T623 Roll: 1562 Page: 86, 7 Jun 1900.
- [S84] E-Mail, Sharon McMahan [McMahanpub@aol.com], 21 Aug 2010.
McKendree T Dockery was not Isaac's son at all. His name was McKendre Porter Thomas. Charlotte was a slave in the Isaac Thomas home. When Isaac Thomas died, his will left her to his son John Thomas. When John moved his family to Texas, he left McKendre Porter Thomas with Charlotte and she raised him. She married Isaac Dockry after that.
- [S94] Sevier County, Tennessee Census, District 5, Page 19, Household 134, 14 Jun 1870.
- [S87] Death Certificate.
Name Thomas M. Dockery
Burial Date 08 Jun 1940
Burial Place Jarvis, Texas
Death Date 08 Jun 1940
Death Place Hawkins, Wood, Texas
Birth Date 1866
Marital Status Married
Father's Name Isick Dockery
Father's Birthplace Ten.
Mother's Name Lottie Dockery
Mother's Birthplace ...
Indexing Project (Batch) Number B00013-0
System Origin Texas-EASy
Source Film Number 1769501
Reference Number 2285