- [S47] Sevier County, Tennessee and its Heritage, Sevier County Heritage Book Committee, (1994, Don Mills, Inc.), 206, 240.
- [S94] Sevier County, Tennessee Census, 441C, 1880.
- [S94] Sevier County, Tennessee Census, District 10, page 2, family 13, 8 Aug 1870.
- [S112] Census, 1900.
Name Prudence Keeble
Event Type Census
Event Year 1900
Event Place Civil District 10, Sevier, Tennessee, United States
Marital Status Widowed
Race (Original) w
Relationship to Head of Household Head
Relationship to Head of Household (Original) Head
Number of Living Children 5
Birth Date Jan 1851
Father's Birthplace N Carolina
Mother's Birthplace Tennessee
Mother of how many children 6
Prudence Keeble Head F 49 Tennessee
Robert Rule Son-in-law M 28 Tennessee
Susan M Rule Daughter F 25 Tennessee
Walter S Rule Grandson M 5 Tennessee
May L Rule Granddaughter F 1 Tennessee
"United States Census, 1900," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-11901-97178-88?cc=1325221 : accessed 11 April 2016), Tennessee > Sevier > ED 145 Civil District 10 > image 30 of 40; citing NARA microfilm publication T623 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.).
- [S34] In the Shadow of the Smokies, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (1993), 613.
w/o James T.
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 43364241).