- [S106] The Mountain Press, 24 Mar 2002.
Bobby K. Johnson obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 23 Jun 2007.
Billy Ray "Bill" Lane obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 22 May 2006.
Amy Lane Dunaway obituary
- [S119] Highland Memorial Parks, Funerals and Cremations, http://www.highlandmemorialparks.com, 27 Nov 2009.
Pearl L. "Tiny" Lail, age 89 of Knoxville, went to be with her Lord on November 27, 2009. She was a member of Riverdale Baptist Church, and is preceded in death by her husband, Otis M. Lane; parents, Isaac and Georgia Ward; sons, Robert L. Lane, Larry (Bo) Lane, and Billy Ray Lane; granddaughters, Debbie Haynes and Amy Lane Dunaway. She is survived by her daughters: Phillas Johnson, Kathy Lawson, Jane Zaitoun and Sally Jo Murphy; sons and daughters-in-law: Otis and Ina Lane, David and Joyce Lane; sister: Betty Finger; sister-in-law: Terri Lane; special friend: Kay Ward; numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren. Services will be held Saturday evening at 8:00 in the chapel of Highland South Funeral Home, with burial at Highland South Cemetery on Sunday at 1:30 p.m. Rev. Mike Vincent will officiate. The family will receive friends Saturday from 6-8 at Highland South Chapel.
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 93569058).