- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 6 Mar 2002.
Lela "Tip" Kyker obituary
- [S74] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume IV, 1987-1999, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 11 Jul 1993.
Clint Ervin Muskick obituary
- [S58] Marriage Certificate.
KYKER, TONY JAMES MUSICK, KIMBERLY LYNN 1985-08-10
- [S35] The Official Marriage Records of Sevier County Tennessee 1982 - 1987, Volume V, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (Copyright 2009), ISBN 1-890150-00-7.
- [S106] The Mountain Press, 20 Sep 2009.
Kyker - Singleton marriage
Jadie Kyker and Clint Singleton were married June 7, 2009 at Blue Mountain Mist Inn.
Powell Grisham of Wiregrass Church in Dothan, Ala., officiated at the ceremony. Music was provided by Mike Hicks.
Parents of the bride are Kim and Don Zong and Tony Kyker of Pigeon Forge. The groom's parents are Becky and Lejoe Young of Sevierville and Eddie and Barbara Singleton of Waynesville, N. C.
Flower girls were Margaret Lambert, daughter of Eric and Jessica Lambert, and Piper Singleton, daughter of Ryan and Adrian Singleton.
Reception was held at Blue Mountain Mist Inn.
The bride is a 2009 graduate of Middle Tennessee State University.
The groom is employed by Rivertown Community Church as Pastor of Service Programming.
The couple resides in Blountstown, Fla.