- [S106] The Mountain Press, 17 Jan 2002.
Cora Elizabeth Reagan obituary
- [S27] The Daily Times, http://www.thedailytimes.com/, (Blount County, Tennessee), 20 Apr 2005.
Phyllis Reagan Allen, age 49, of Pittsburgh, formerly of Maryville passed away Saturday, March 26, 2005, at Mercy Hospital in Pennsylvania. She was preceded in death by parents, William and Cora Reagan; husband, Ronnie Allen; and brother, Steve Reagan.
She is survived by son and daughter-in-law, Ron and Irena Allen; daughter and son-in-law, Astin and John Taylor; brother and sister-in-law, Ronald and Elaine Reagan; grandchildren, Skyler and Chase Allen; several aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews and friends. A memorial service will be held at Green Meadow Church of God, 610 West Hunt Rd., Alcoa, TN 37701 with Rev. Chris Reneau officiating on Saturday, April 23rd. The family will receive friends from 10-11 a.m. and service will begin at 11:00 a.m.
- [S147] Find a Grave, (Memorial: 86782866).
- [S58] Marriage Certificate.
49156 RONALD GAY ALLEN PHYLLIS REAGAN
- [S149] The Official Marriage Records of Sevier County Tennessee 1972 - 1981, Volume IV, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (Copyright 2008), ISBN 1-890150-00-6.
- [S131] Divorce Record.
Husband's Name Wife's First Name Wife's Maiden Name County Court Date of Divorce File #
ALLEN RONALD G PHYLLIS [NOT GIVEN] SEVIER CIRCUIT 07-01-1991 20133