- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 27 Dec 2001.
Mary Lou Hurst obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 16 Jul 2003.
Mary Evelyn Bradley Williams obituary
- [S75] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume II, 1955-1973, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 1 Apr 1972.
Beecher Claude Galyon obituary
- [S74] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume IV, 1987-1999, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 15 Dec 1997.
Rettie McCarter Galyon obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 4 Sep 2014.
July 28, 1941 - September 4, 2014
Resided in Seymour, TN
Earl "Buck" Williams, age 73 of Seymour, passed away Thursday, September 4, 2014. He was a member of Second Baptist Church of Sevierville. He was a retired carpenter, and a loving husband, father and grandfather. Buck was an Army veteran having served his country during the Korean War.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Juanita Williams; father, James Williams; mother, Mayme
Ogle; sisters, Geneva Owens and Marylou Hurst; nephew Billy Ray Barnes.
Sons: Dave Williams and his wife Camille Susak
Grandchildren: Dominique Vella Susak
Brothers: Cordell Williams and wife Marie, Roy Williams and wife Dell, Ray Williams and wife Pat
Sister: Judy McClure and husband Jake
A host of family and special friends
Graveside service 2 PM Sunday in Dupont Cemetery with Rev. Travis Weeks officiating. Military honors will be provided by American Legion Post #104. The family will receive friends 3-5 PM Saturday at Atchley Funeral Home, Sevierville.