- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 7 Jan 2001.
Ella Mae Suttles obituary
- [S74] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume IV, 1987-1999, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 17 Feb 1994.
Theo Jane Huff Sharp obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 25 Mar 1999.
HUFF, WILLIAM CLYDE - age 88, of Powell, passed away 11 a.m. Monday, March 22, 1999, at Ft. Sanders Regional Medical Center. He was a member of Bethel United Methodist Church and was retired from Newman and Pemberton Trucking Company. Preceded in death by first wife, Edith Huff; brothers, Ed, Roy and Raymond Huff; and sister, Theo Sharp. Survivors: wife, Louise Huff; sons and daughters-in-law, Bill and Jama Huff, Powell, Wilfred and Kay Huff, Maryland, Carl and Sue Huff, Texas; daughter and son-in-law, Bobbie and Charles Lawson, Georgia; 11 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; sisters, Mae Suttles, Maryville, Lois Brickey, Townsend; brother, John Huff, Seymour; several nieces and nephews. Funeral 8 p.m. Thursday, McCarty-Weaver Chapel, Rev. James Titcombe and Rev. Dan Griffey officiating. Family and friends will meet at 12:45 p.m. Friday at Waldens Creek Cemetery, Sevier Co. for a 1 p.m. committal service. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Bethel United Methodist Church. The family will receive friends 6-8 p.m. Thursday at McCarty-Weaver Cumberland Chapel, 5815 Western Ave.
- [S1] U. S. Social Security Death Index, 409-10-7995.
Issued in Tennessee, residing in Powell, Knox County, Tennessee
- [S34] In the Shadow of the Smokies, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (1993), 677.