- [S94] Sevier County, Tennessee Census, 380b, 7 Jun 1870.
- [S94] Sevier County, Tennessee Census, 366, 1880.
- [S112] Census, 1910.
Name: Eliga Clabaugh
Relationship to Head of Household: Self
Residence: Sevierville, Sevier, Tennessee
Marital Status: Married
Race : White
Father's Birthplace: Tennessee
Mother's Birthplace: Tennessee
Family Number: 53
Page Number: 10
Household Gender Age
Eliga Clabaugh M 53y
Spouse Elm L Clabaugh F 45y
Child Emmaly H Clabaugh F 20y
Child Hugh C Clabaugh M 15y
Child Dot T Clabaugh M 11y
Child Alma M Clabaugh F 8y
Child Cleicy Clabaugh F 5y
Child Joe A Clabaugh M 2y
Child Mary J Clabaugh F 1y
- [S77] Rawlings Funeral Home Records 1911-1995, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 26 Mar 1936.
Clabough, Elijah 78-7-8 Mar 26, 1936 R4 by Joe & Alma Clabough
- [S71] Sevier County Republican Extracts, Beulah Linn, (http://www.sevierlibrary.org/genealogy/Newspapers/newspapers.htm), 1 Apr 1936.
(recorded Cem bk) Elijah Clabo, age 78, d March 26, PF. Funeral PF Church, Rev. W.E.O. Robeson. B. Church cem. Surv: wife, Mrs. Lucinda Ellen Clabo, 1 son Joe Clabo, P.F., 4 daughters: Mrs. Anderson Seaton, Rt. 3, Mrs. Raymond Ogle, Rt. 7, Emma Lee Clabo, P.F., Miss Alma Clabo, McMinnville, TN.
- [S34] In the Shadow of the Smokies, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (1993), S-12.