- [S113] Manes Funeral Home, (http://www.manesfuneralhome.com), 24 Jul 2009.
Mary Jo Arrington Greene obituary
- [S104] Cocke County, Tennessee, and its People, Cocke County Heritage Book Committee, (Walsworth Publishing, 1992), 12.
- [S24] The Newport Plain Talk, (http://www.newportplaintalk.com), 16 Sep 2007.
Carrine A. Hall, of Hartford, went home to be with her Lord, Sunday, September 16, 2007.
She was a member of Valley View Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Kelce and Bertha Arrington; husband, Ottis Hall; son, Ronnie Hall; grandsons, Lennie and Marty James; three brothers and five sisters.
She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law, Carole and Ben James, Hartford; sons and daughters-in-law, Dwight and Pat Hall, of Hartford; Grant and Wilma Hall, of Newport; Lynn Hall, of Hartford; Jed and Tracy Hall, of Hartford; step-son, R.C. Ball, of Del Rio; sisters, Frankie Kelly, of Virginia Beach, Va.; Trudy Shelton, of Hartford; Lois Presnell, of Newport; Judy Ball, of Cosby; sisters and brothers-in-law, Mary Jo and Jerry Greene, Barbara and Mitchell Turner, of Del Rio; Cennie and Julius Caldwell, of Newport; twenty grandchildren, many great-grandchildren, one great-great-grandchild, many nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends from 6 to 8 p.m., Tuesday night, September 18, 2007, at Brown Funeral Home.
Funeral service will be at 2:00 p.m., Wednesday at Bell Hill Church with the Rev. John Henderson and the Rev. Jim Hall officiating.
Internment will be in Bell Hill Cemetery.
Brown Funeral Home in charge.
- [S1] U. S. Social Security Death Index, 243-01-6861.
Issued in North Carolina, residing in Hartford, Cocke County, Tennessee
- [S134] Find a Grave, (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=), 21649047.