- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 10 Mar 1985.
Roger Stevenson Ward obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 27 Aug 2010.
Velda Joe Manis obituary
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 8 Oct 1959.
Albert Isaac Kear obituary
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 22 Aug 1977.
Flora Belle Kear obituary
- [S4] Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tennessee), 5 Apr 2000.
WARD , IMA JEAN - age 74, of Sevierville, passed away Tuesday, April 4, 2000 at the Baptist Hospital in Knoxville. Mrs. Ward was a member of the Oak Street Church of God in Sevierville. Ima Jean was preceded in death by her husband, Roger S. Ward ; parents, Albert and Flora Christopher Kear; brother, Albert Kear, Jr. She is survived by her children, Shelby Chadwick, Steven Lee Ward , Shirley and husband, Matthew Turner; grandchildren, Jeremy J. and wife Ellen Deanna Franklin, David Allan Franklin, Amber Brooke, and Autumn Celeste Turner; great grandchildren, Austin J. and Brandon Lee Franklin; sisters and brothers-in-law, Emma Lee Chance, Gloria and J.R. Holbert, Jeanette Morgan,and Jo and Raymond Manis, all of Sevierville. Service willbe 8 p.m. Wednesday April 5, at Rawlings Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. John Nations and Rev. Melvin Lonas officiating. Interment will be 11 a.m. Thursday April 6 at Mt. View Cemetery. The family will receive friends 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, April 5 at Rawlings Funeral Home.