- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 1 May 1978.
William Henry Vaughan obituary
- [S73] Rawlings Funeral Home, Book 2, 17 Apr 1981.
William Harvey Helton obituary
- [S47] Sevier County, Tennessee and its Heritage, Sevier County Heritage Book Committee, (1994, Don Mills, Inc.), 214.
- [S80] Rawlings Funeral Home, (http://www.rawlingsfuneralhome.com/), 4 Jan 2006.
Myrle H. Vaughan went to her Heavenly Home on Thursday, January 4, 2006. She was a lifelong Member of Walden’s Creek United Methodist Church.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Bill Vaughan; parents, Bill and Effie Helton; sister, Louise Head and brother, William Helton.
She is survived by sister, Faye Kerley; Brothers and sisters-in-law, Clyde (Bush) Helton and wife, Sue; Sam Helton; Lloyd Helton and wife, Lela; sister-in-law, Katie and husband, Harry Grisham; sister-in-law, Ruth Vaughan; Special friend, Jodi Babb and husband, Martin; special nieces and nephews, Andy and Teena Helton , Bruce and Debbie Ward, Pamela Brackins and several more nieces and nephews.
Service will be 7:00 p.m. Friday, January 5, 2006 at Rawlings Funeral Home in Sevierville with Rev. Barbara Lay and Rev. David Smith officiating.
The family will meet at Walden’s Creek Methodist Cemetery for an 11:00 a.m. graveside service on. Saturday, January 6, 2006.
Nephews will serve as pallbearers.
The family will receive friends 5-7 p.m. Friday, January 5, 2007 at Rawlings Funeral Home.
You may share your thoughts and memories with the family on our website.
- [S34] In the Shadow of the Smokies, Smoky Mountain Historical Society, (1993), 678.
Tombstone without death date