- [S76] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume III, 1974-1986, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 14 May 1980.
Virgil K. Rayfield obituary
- [S75] Atchley Funeral Home Records, Volume II, 1955-1973, Larry D. Fox, (Smoky Mountain Historical Society), 8 Aug 1971.
Trese John Rayfield obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 10 Jun 2006.
Frances Estelle Rayfield obituary
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 28 May 2004.
Mary Ann Rayfield obituary
- [S112] Census, 1930.
Name: Wan Reyfield
Event Date: 1930
Event Place: District 02, Sevier, Tennessee
Marital Status: Single
Estimated Birth Year: 1927
Relationship to Head of Household: Son
Father's Birthplace: Tennessee
Mother's Birthplace: Tennessee
Enumeration District Number: 0002
Family Number: 20
Sheet Number and Letter: 1B
Line Number: 99
NARA Publication: T626, roll 2271
Film Number: 2342005
Digital Folder Number: 4547919
Image Number: 00595
Household Gender Age
Parent West Reyfield M 51
Parent Cordelia Reyfield F 41
Denton Reyfield M 19
Tress Reyfield M 16
Virgel Reyfield M 9
Calvin Reyfield F 7
Calvin Reyfield M 5
Wan Reyfield M 3
Stella Reyfield F 0
- [S23] Atchley Funeral Home, (http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com/), 9 Dec 2011.
Wan Coyed Rayfield
June 03, 1927 - December 09, 2011
Resided In: Sevierville Tennessee USA
Visitation: December 11, 2011
Service: December 11, 2011
Cemetery: Zion Hill Cemetery
Rev. Wan Coyed Rayfield, Sr., age 84 of Sevierville, passed away
Friday, December 9, 2011. He was preceded in death his first wife, Estelle Rayfield; son-in-law, Jimmy Green; daughter-in-law, Mary Ann Rayfield; parents, John and Cordelia Rayfield; brothers and sisters.
He leaves behind his loving wife, Debra Faith Rayfield; daughters, Cordy Smith, Lynda Green, Donna Matthews and husband Tony; sons, Robert Rayfield and wife Gail, Frank Rayfield and wife Emma; Wan Rayfield, Jr.; sister, Stella Lethco; many grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Flowers are welcome, donations are appreciated.
The family will receive friends 2-4 PM Sunday with funeral service to follow at 4 PM in the Chapel of Atchley Funeral Home. Rev. Bill Hale will officiate. Family and friends will meet 3 PM Monday in Zion Hill Cemetery for interment. Arrangements by Atchley Funeral Home, Sevierville. (www.atchleyfuneralhome.com)